Report New Cover Art
Instructions: Please read in entirety! We receive many requests that don't follow our requirements and won't be used by us.
What is "Cover Art"?
For our purposes, "cover art" is an image that represents recent publication. We do not post logos, posters, or other promotional art. Also, we do not post head shots or photos of the agent.
For Agent listings, we use the front cover of a book that was represented by the agent and published within the past 12 months. It must be available for purchase (not pre-order or ARC).
Other Image Requirements:
- The minimum image size we can use is 300 pixels in width. (Ideally, it should be at least 400 pixels in width.) The image height doesn't matter.
- The maximum file size we can use is 2 MB.
- Image files only. No PDFs.
- We will only use "flat" images. 3D representations of the book, or photos taken at an angle will not be used.
- We will crop out any borders and drop shadow effects around the cover art and would prefer if images submitted to us did not have any borders and/or drop shadow effects.
We will not update any listing's cover art more than once a month.