Do not submit here! This project is on indefinite hiatus. Check their site to find out whether this is a submission and/or publication hiatus. (September 2016)
The Eastern Iowa Review Poetry Prize (formerly the Zero Bone Poetry Prize) will award three poets a prize for poems deemed in keeping with our goals of smart writing from a "good spaces" context suitable for a wide audience.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Country of Publication
Publication Media & Contest Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry On Hiatus
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Haiku (or related), Prose poetry, Sestina, Sonnet, Villanelle.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 5 pieces.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing