The journal encourages a blending of communities: young, emerging writers and artists with established voices in contemporary literature. We have encouraged people to write their first poem– including one Arab Spring protester who voiced his contempt of Hosni Mubarak during the Egyptian demonstrations. We seek to tell the hidden story; the darker current we shall ride! We publish variety. We publish honesty. Most of all, we publish YOU. We look for seriousness of the craft. We do not like frivolous verse or verse riddled with cliches. Be original and spark others to seek themselves in your tempest.
Want more insight into the affiliated editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2010
|Open to a broad Audience.
Publication Media & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Published 4 x per year.
- Dates: Rolling Deadlines: Check cut-off dates.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Experimental poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Experimental.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 5 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| OK|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.