Every Sunday we try to publish one poem online that has been written about a current event that took place the previous week. This is an effort to show how poets react and interact to the world in real time, and to enter into the broader public discourse.
Want more insight into the affiliated editors' preferences? Read our
Audience & Country
|Open to a broad Audience.
|| United States
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 52 x per year.
- Dates: Rolling Submission Periods: Check cut-off dates.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Society/Culture (Current events, See guidelines).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.