The Tipton Poetry Journal, located in the heartland of the Midwest, publishes quality poetry from Indiana and around the world.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
- Open to a broad Audience, including: All nationalities, People in a specific region.
|Open to all/most Genres Open to all/most Genres|
- Poetry Forms:
- Free verse, Short poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Place/Regions (Specific region).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 5 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing