Do not submit here! This project is believed to be defunct. (March 2016)
We list other projects with similar titles. Please ensure you report any submissions under the correct listing.
We want to publish the best. That’s pretty subjective, we know. The literary magazine is, let’s face it, a dying art. There’s a lot of good ones, even a few great ones, but most settle for publishing boring, middle of the road work. Comforting, easy poetry. We want poetry that offends us. Poetry that makes us hate or love the speaker. Poetry that challenges the reader. Poetry that makes us want to look away. Poetry that makes us laugh or cry or puke or all three.
Country of Publication
Publication Media & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Published 1 x per year.
Poetry Believed Defunct
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Formal verse, Free verse, Hybrid form, Lyric poetry. Excluding: Haiku (or related), Tanka.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; 3 - 5 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing