other projects related to this listing
Do not submit here! This project is believed to be defunct. (November 2017)
No about text available.
Country of Publication
|Open to a broad Audience, including: Adults, New adults, Young adults, All genders, Females, Transgender people, All sexual identities, Bisexuals, Lesbians/Gays.
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||
Fiction Believed Defunct
|General General||Subgenres: Historical, Women's Fiction.|
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Contemporary, Retrofuturism, Urban Fantasy.|
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Paranormal, Retrofuturism.|
|Mystery/Crime Mystery/Crime||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Contemporary/Near Future, Dystopian, Retrofuturism.|
|Suspense/Thriller Suspense/Thriller||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary, Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Novel Novel||60,000 - 120,000 words.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary advance + >= 15% royalties No monetary advance. >= 15% royalties.|
| OK|| No|| Unknown|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 14 Nov 2017
Date Added: 08 Oct 2014
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For book publishers, it is standard to submit a cover letter, synopsis, and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.