We list other projects with similar titles. Please ensure you report any submissions under the correct listing.
For over 30 years, Arc Poetry Magazine has been bringing great poetry to readers in Canada and beyond. At Arc we find the brave new voices. We dig up the dead and too-soon-forgotten. We tackle the burning questions: What, say, is hockey poetry really about? What is with this ghazal fad? And: would you dare to be the next Anon? Arc features poetry that is woozy, yap-happy, cunning and smoking, and prose that offers a new perspective on the verse you thought you knew. Get Arc. Get poems. Get happy!
Important: Submit only once a year.
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Published 2 x per year.
Poetry Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 01 April 2022* (approx. 74 days from now) through 31 July 2022. 4
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Other (May vary).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Semi-pro payment (US$5-49 per poem) to Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Pay ranges from Semi-pro payment (US$5-49 per poem) to Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing