Triangulation Anthology Series
PARSEC Ink (see other related projects)
A project of
We are Parsec Ink’s speculative fiction annual. We’re looking for outstanding fantasy, science fiction, and horror–from new and established writers. Take the theme and run with it. Tell us a story we won’t forget.
Audience & Country
|Open to a broad Audience.
|| United States
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Published 1 x per year.
Open to fiction submissions through 28 February 2018 (78.4 days from now). 4
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Magic Realism.|
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Magic Realism.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
- Other (May vary).
|Music||28 Feb 2018||4|
|Flash Fiction Flash Fiction||Up to 1,000 words.|
|Short Story Short Story||1,000 - 5,000 words.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Semi-pro payment (1-4.9 US cents per word) Semi-pro payment (1-4.9 US cents per word).|
| OK|| No|| No|| No|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
07 Dec 2017
07 Dec 2006
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For novel/collection publishers, it is standard to submit a cover letter, synopsis, and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Include a SASE with all mailed submissions, queries, and requests for guidelines, unless the editor replies via or email or guidelines state otherwise.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.