Over the Moon: Trees, Beasts, Birds
Poemeleon: A Journal of Poetry
A project of
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions. We provide the following information as an archive.
Seeking poetry for Over the Moon: Trees, Beasts, Birds, a short ekphrastic anthology to be published online. The anthology will celebrate the photographs of Beth Moon.
Country of Publication
|Open to a broad Audience.
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||One-time publication.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Other (See guidelines).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Unknown payment Unknown payment.|
| OK|| No|| Unknown|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
Over the Moon: Trees, Beasts, Birds Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 23 Apr 2020
Date Added: 30 Jan 2016
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.