other projects related to this listing.
Do not submit here! This project is on indefinite hiatus. Check their site to find out whether this is a submission and/or publication hiatus. (July 2019)
Picaroon Poetry is a web journal for unthemed, eclectic poetry. I'm looking for rogue poets, if you will (and absolutely anyone can be a rogue poet, if they feel the urge, so yes poet - that means you).
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 6 x per year.
Poetry On Hiatus
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
Picaroon Poetry Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing
Last Updated: 17 Aug 2020
Date Added: 07 Mar 2016
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.