Lore Lush Publishing
other projects related to this listing
Lore Lush Publishing is a digital-first publisher of Inclusive & diverse fiction. We publish books that are not mainstream to reflect the world around us to include heroes and heroines of color, and to be inclusive of disabilities, ethnicity, and body type.
Important: Query first.
Country of Publication
| United States
|Open to a broad Audience, including: All ages, New adults, Young adults.
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Urban Fantasy.|
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Mystery/Crime Mystery/Crime||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Romance Romance||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Contemporary, Paranormal.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Dystopian, Retrofuturism.|
|Suspense/Thriller Suspense/Thriller||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Open to all/most Genres Open to all/most Genres|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Novella Novella||20,000 - 40,000 words.|
|Novel Novel||40,000 - 80,000 words.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Unknown advance + Unknown royalties Unknown advance. Unknown royalties.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
08 Feb 2018
22 Feb 2017
Listing may be deactivated on:
10 Mar 2018
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For book publishers, it is standard to submit a cover letter, synopsis, and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.