SWWIM Every Day publishes one poem daily on SWWIM.org and delivers that poem via subscription to e-mailboxes. We welcome poetry submissions from women and women-identifying writers. Women of all ages, races, ethnicities, cultures, orientations, and expressions are encouraged to submit their poems on a variety of themes, or subjects. The only criterion is outstanding work that makes the editors’ heads, well, swim.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Important: Limited Demographic: Submissions are restricted to those identifying as women.
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2017
|Open to a broad Audience, including: All ethnic groups/populations, Females, All sexual identities.
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 365 x per year.
Poetry Open Fee-based
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Visual poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Sexuality/Gender (Women/Female issues).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Image format submissions Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.