Willesden Herald Short Story Competition
Willesden Herald (see other related projects).
A project of
© Willesden Herald Short Story Competition
Go to contest webpage
Do not submit here! This project is on indefinite hiatus. Check their site to find out whether this is a submission and/or publication hiatus. (May 2023)
No about text available.
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Unknown contest frequency.
Fiction On Hiatus
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Short Story Short Story||1,000 - 7,000 words.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (5 or more US cents per word) Professional payment (5 or more US cents per word).|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
Willesden Herald Short Story Competition Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing
Last Updated: 11 May 2023
Date Added: 03 Dec 2007
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Duotrope listings do not imply endorsement or recommendation of the project being listed. Before submitting, you should use your own judgment to determine whether the project meets your standards.
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.