Metamorphosis Literary Agency (see other agents at this agency).
The last time the agent had an active listing on Duotrope, the agent was affiliated with
Do not submit here! Permanently Closed: This agent is no longer accepting queries (February 2020). We provide the following information as an archive.
When she’s not chasing her spirited toddler, Leanne can be found working on her own novels or lost in the pages of one from her crowded bookshelf. A lover of adventure, music and athletics, she has a weakness for stories that include any of those elements – add a little romance and you’ve found the way to her heart. Fewer things in life make her happier than family, coffee and of course a story with a strong hook, unique voice and ending that leaves her wanting more.
She is seeking: new ways to fall in love. Romance in all age groups and genres sits high on her list, followed closely by women’s fiction and contemporary stories in both Adult and Young Adult. Sports stories of any kind are welcomed and encouraged. Extra credit to stories based near Boston, MA and/or feature a diverse cast. Leanne is not a great fit for thrillers/mysteries or historical fiction at this time.
- Open to a broad Audience, including: Adults, Young adults.
|General General||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Women's Fiction.|
|Romance Romance||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Place/Regions (Specific region), Sports/Recreation.
| OK|| No|| OK|
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
Leanne Tavares Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing
Last Updated: 25 Feb 2020
Date Added: 16 Mar 2019
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the agency/agent.
- Unless the agency's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For agency submissions, it is standard to submit a query letter and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.