Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions (December 2019). We provide the following information as an archive.
Damaged Goods Press is seeking poetry by QUEER & TRANS poets on queer eroticism for our forthcoming print anthology The Impossible Beast: Poems of Queer Eroticism, edited by Logan February and Caseyrenée Lopez. We want poetry that is informed by a wide breadth of queer sexualities, this includes ace experience. We are most interested in work that explores and/or queers sexual desire, aesthetics of sexuality, lust, sensuality, erotic pleasure and pain, kink, BDSM, and other related topics.
Important: Limited Demographic: Submissions are restricted to people who identify as queer or trans.
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2019
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||One-time publication.
- Adults, All genders, Transgender people, All sexual identities, Lesbians/Gays.
|Erotica Erotica||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary, Mainstream.
- Sexuality/Gender (LGBTQ issues), Other (See guidelines).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Unknown number of pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| OK|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing