Our landscape has exploded with presses and magazines in recent years with the advent of digital publications—so many good poems have been circulated and celebrated, but others have been forgotten, overlooked, and deserve a new life. We want to shine a light upon the poems that you love but feel are no longer receiving the attention or recognition they deserve.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions, except for submitters who are BIPOC during specific periods.
Important: Reprints only.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry Open Fee-based
Open to poetry submissions through 15 January 2024* (approx. 41 days from now). 6
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| OK|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing