Unique Poetry believes that most of us carry an untold story, and we feel that we owe it to one another to listen. We understand poetry can enlighten us and conjures self-realizations. We value the fearlessness, creativity, and humility it takes to share your work. Unique Poetry will continue to empower, stimulate, encourage, heal, nourish, create unity, learn from, and support our fellow poets.
Voluntary Fees: This project accepts voluntary fees for "tip jar" submissions.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2020
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Unknown publication frequency.
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Experimental poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Experimental, Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||Up to 200 lines; Up to 5 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing