Anthropocene is an online poetry journal. We aim to publish exciting new poetry written in the English language. We also publish translations, from any language, into English. Our understanding of the term 'Anthropocene'' is broad, we like eco-poetry, but we are not limited to it. Poems about any subject are welcome.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for some submissions. They charge fees for expedited responses outside of free periods.
Country of Publication
| United Kingdom
Publication Medium & Frequency
|EElectronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 104 x per year.
Open to poetry submissions through 30 June 2023* (approx. 21 days from now). 2
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Nature/Environment (Environmental issues).
|PPoem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|NNo monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our glossary.
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing