Anthropocene is an online poetry journal. We aim to publish exciting new poetry written in the English language. We also publish translations, from any language, into English. Our understanding of the term 'Anthropocene'' is broad, we like eco-poetry, but we are not limited to it. Poems about any subject are welcome.
Voluntary Fees: This project accepts voluntary fees for expedited responses.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Unknown publication frequency.
Poetry Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 01 February 2022* (approx. 95 days from now) through 28 February 2022. 0
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Nature/Environment (Environmental issues).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing