Pennine Platform is a 60 page poetry magazine. The magazine is independent and completely self-supporting. It is one of the longest surviving little magazines in the UK, having started publication in 1973. It was initially the offshoot of Pennine Poets, a poetry workshop group based in the West Riding of Yorkshire, with which it still retains informal connections. Though with local roots, it has an international reach. It has published poets from several European countries and from five continents; and among its subscribers are Harvard and the Bibliothèque Nationale de France.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United Kingdom||Established in 1973
Publication Media & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Unknown publication frequency.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Published 2 x per year.
Poetry Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 01 September 2021* (approx. 69 days from now) through 30 September 2021. 1
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; 3 - 6 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| No|| OK|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing