Metamorphosis Literary Agency (see other agents at this agency).
The last time the agent had an active listing on Duotrope, the agent was affiliated with
Do not submit here! Permanently Closed: This agent is no longer accepting queries (April 2021). We provide the following information as an archive.
Anushka’s passion for reading and telling stories emerged at the age of seven, and has only grown ever since as she is now on her way to graduate from Purdue University with a degree in English Literature, along with minors with Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Professional Writing, at the end of spring. Anushka has been at Metamorphosis since she began her literary internship in Summer 2020. Now a junior agent, Anushka aims to represent books from genres she is deeply interested in: mysteries (specifically, psychological thrillers and gothic mysteries), crime fiction, YA, romance, middle-grade, and general fiction. Anushka is especially on the lookout for books that celebrate diversity, books that draw attention to social issues, and books that leave a lasting impression. Hailing from Mumbai, India, Anushka aims to amplify voices of authors of color in her future publishing career.
- Open to a broad Audience, including: Middle grades, Young adults.
|General General||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Gothic.|
|Mystery/Crime Mystery/Crime||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Romance Romance||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Suspense/Thriller Suspense/Thriller||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Psychological.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary, Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Society/Culture (Ethnicity/Race, Social issues, See guidelines).
| OK|| No|| Unknown|
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
Anushka Jha Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing
Last Updated: 29 Apr 2021
Date Added: 04 Mar 2021
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the agency/agent.
- Unless the agency's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For agency submissions, it is standard to submit a query letter and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.