The Fib Review is an online journal of Fibonacci Poetry. It has been the premier journal for the Fibonacci poetry form since 2006, publishing an international group of poets interested in advancing the form. The Fibonacci poem is a poetry form based on the structure of the Fibonacci number sequence where every line has the number of syllables or words following the Fibonacci number sequence. Experimentation with the form is encouraged.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2006
|Open to a broad Audience.
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 3 x per year.
- Dates: Rolling Deadlines: Check cut-off dates.
- Poetry Forms:
- Hybrid form, Invented/Nonce form, Long poetry, Metrical, Short poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Experimental, Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Unknown number of pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.