Untied Shoelaces of the Mind
other projects related to this listing
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions (June 2017). We provide the following information as an archive.
I want fiction so dark, twisted, or just plain tasty that I lose sleep after reading them. We're going to try and include a mix of every category of story. We aim to publish fiction that stirs the mind and awakens the heart. Or, something scary! It doesn't have to be genre fiction for us to be happy, but at the same time, we're a genre market.
Country of Publication
| United States
|Open to a broad Audience.
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 1 x per year.
|Action-Adventure Action-Adventure||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Mystery/Crime Mystery/Crime||Open to all/most Subgenres, excluding Crime.|
|Romance Romance||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Suspense/Thriller Suspense/Thriller||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Dark, Humorous, Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Flash Fiction Flash Fiction||100 - 1,000 words; Up to 3 pieces.|
|Short Story Short Story||1,000 - 2,000 words; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Semi-pro payment (1-4.9 US cents per word) Semi-pro payment (1-4.9 US cents per word).|
| OK|| No|| OK|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 24 Apr 2018
Date Added: 16 Sep 2009
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.