The on-going mission of Luna Station Quarterly is to display the vast and varied talents of women-identified speculative fiction writers.
Important: Limited Demographic: Submissions are restricted to women.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2009
|Open to a broad Audience, including: Females.
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
Open to fiction submissions through 15 May 2021* (approx. 7 days from now). 1
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres, excluding Shapeshifter, Vampire.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Space Opera.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Folklore/Mythology (Fairy tales), Sexuality/Gender (Women/Female issues), Other (May vary).
|Flash Fiction Flash Fiction||500 - 1,000 words.|
|Short Story Short Story||1,000 - 7,000 words.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Token payment (under 1 US cent per word) Token payment (under 1 US cent per word).|
| OK|| No|| OK|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing