other projects related to this listing
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions (August 2016). We provide the following information as an archive.
Our mission is to publish refined poetry by "poets of place," with themes deeply rooted in place. We value refined poetry that is architecturally functional and distinctive on the page. We value poetry that is stripped—burnt down—to its purest state, in both form and context. We value brave poetry that takes risks and, therefore, resonates with a discriminating audience. We value soulful poetry from the core—recited or read aloud—as it was originally intended.
Country of Publication
| United States
|Open to a broad Audience.
Publication Media & Frequency
|Audio Publication ||Audio Publication||Published 4 x per year.
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Humorous, Literary.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 24 Apr 2018
Date Added: 16 Aug 2010
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.