This site exists for one purpose only: to help dispel the ugly myth that poetry is boring. Granted, some poetry is boring, but you won't find it here. At Your Daily Poem, you'll find poetry that is touching, funny, provocative, inspiring, and sometimes surprising. It may punch you in the gut, it may bring tears to your eyes, it may make you laugh out loud, but it most assuredly will not bore you. Poetry on YPD--by poets living and long dead, famous to completely unknown--is specially selected for accessibility and appeal.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2009
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 365 x per year.
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Light verse, Short poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||Up to 60 lines; 3 - 6 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing