The Memory Eater Anthology
A project of C. P. Anthologies
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions. We provide the following information as an archive.
Have a cheating ex you can’t stop thinking about? How about a past failure which now defines you? Do you wish you could forget about the time you walked in on your parents making your brother or sister? Yes? Well then today’s your lucky day. Introducing the brand new Memory Eater—an orb-like device that fits neatly around your head like a diver’s helmet with the ability to locate and destroy any memory in the human mind. Victims of rape no longer need to fear dating. Drunk drivers don’t have to regret getting back on the road. And for those who have lost loved ones, you no longer need to mourn. Today is a new day. Today is your day. Start it off by deleting the past so you can save your future.
Country of Publication
| United States
Publication Media & Frequency
|EElectronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||One-time publication.
|PPrint Publication ||Print Publication||One-time publication.
|SScience Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Humorous.
|SShort Story Short Story||No specific word count limits known (our definition: 1000 to 7500 words).|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|NNo monetary payment +Royalties No monetary payment. Royalties.|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our glossary.
The Memory Eater Anthology Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing
Last Updated: 23 Apr 2020
Date Added: 01 Apr 2011
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Duotrope listings do not imply endorsement or recommendation of the project being listed. Before submitting, you should use your own judgment to determine whether the project meets your standards.
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.