other projects related to this listing
TWB Press publishes stories of human conflict and redemption through a variety of world views that reflect humanity at its best...and at its worst. Within our first seven years as a publisher, we have signed on 20 authors from around the world (13 previously unpublished) and released over 80 titles. TWB Press authors have appeared in articles by Writer’s News, Night Owl Reviews, Writing Magazine, Women’s Book Reviews, Essential Writers, Page of Reviews, Sense Magazine, the Gore Score, and more. TWB Press is NOT a vanity publisher. We are a traditional, royalty-paying press that publishes e-books (short stories and novels) and paperback books (novels), and we offer them for sale to the world via the Internet.
Important: Query first.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
| United States
|Open to a broad Audience.
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||
|Fantasy Fantasy||Subgenre: Supernatural.|
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres, including: Supernatural.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Suspense/Thriller Suspense/Thriller||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Short Story Short Story||4,000 - 7,500 words.|
|Novelette Novelette||7,500 - 15,000 words.|
|Novella Novella||15,000 - 20,000 words.|
|Novel Novel||60,000 - 120,000 words.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary advance + Unknown royalties No monetary advance. Unknown royalties.|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
08 Feb 2018
05 May 2011
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For book publishers, it is standard to submit a cover letter, synopsis, and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.