At 12:00 midnight (CST), CV2 sends a list of 10 words to registered participants by email. Participants then have 2 days (48 hours) to write their best poem using each word at least once.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Important: You must register in advance.
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry Temp Closed
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Other (May vary, See guidelines).
|Poem Poem||Up to 48 lines.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing