DIAGRAM Innovative Fiction Contest
DIAGRAM (see other related projects)
A project of
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions. We provide the following information as an archive.
We don't have any particular aesthetic biases for this contest other than the name: Innovative, yo. Which more or less means: wow us. Surprise us. Mainly we just want it good. That's a pretty open definition, we admit.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Experimental.
|Flash Fiction Flash Fiction||Up to 1,000 words.|
|Short Story Short Story||1,000 - 7,500 words.|
|Novelette Novelette||7,500 - 10,000 words.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (5 or more US cents per word) Professional payment (5 or more US cents per word).|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
DIAGRAM Innovative Fiction Contest Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 24 Apr 2018
Date Added: 16 Jan 2012
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.