The Horror Zine Untitled Anthology
The Horror Zine (see other related projects)
A project of
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions. We provide the following information as an archive.
The Horror Zine is seeking original fiction for a new anthology book. We have some big name horror authors aboard, so if you write horror fiction (and you don't have to be a big name) send it. We are looking for unusual monsters, ghost stories, or something fresh and new. Seeking fast paced, exciting action and good character development. Must be scary. No dream sequences, no going back and forth between different characters, and no going back and forth between the present and the past. Stay in the now.
Country of Publication
| United States
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||One-time publication.
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles.
|Short Story Short Story||1,800 - 5,000 words.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 23 Jul 2012
Date Added: 27 Jun 2012
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.