You can't kill me, I'm already dead
Zombie Works Publications (see other related projects)
A project of
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions. We provide the following information as an archive.
We at Zombie Works Publication are currently looking for thirteen short stories it go into our “You can’t kill me, I’m already dead: A Vampire Anthology”! We are looking for short-stories that involve vampires.
Country of Publication
Publication Media & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||One-time publication.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||One-time publication.
|Fantasy Fantasy||Subgenre: Vampire.|
|Horror Horror||Subgenre: Vampire.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
|Short Story Short Story||2,000 - 3,000 words.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment Royalties No monetary payment. Royalties.|
| OK|| No|| No|| Unknown|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
You can't kill me, I'm already dead Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 22 May 2018
Date Added: 09 Nov 2012
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.