Absinthe Anthology Project
Hyacinth Girl Press (see other related projects)
A project of
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions. We provide the following information as an archive.
Poets and artists have long partaken of absinthe and the absinthe ritual as means by which to encourage the movement of the mind toward a space conducive to creation, an alchemy of the senses. After an almost century-long ban in the United States, absinthe seems to be enjoying quite the comeback here in the states. As rather a fan of absinthe, I have decided to publish a multi-author collection of poetry inspired by, in homage to, or written under the influence of absinthe.
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||One-time publication.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| OK|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
Absinthe Anthology Project Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Members:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 24 Apr 2018
Date Added: 26 Nov 2012
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.