No about text available.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Important: Limited Demographic: Submissions are restricted to women, trans, two-spirited, and genderqueer people.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry Open Fee-based
Open to poetry submissions through 15 August 2022* (approx. 40 days from now). 2
- Open to a broad Audience, including: Females, Transgender people.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Sexuality/Gender (Women/Female issues).
|Poem Poem||Up to 150 lines; Up to 3 pieces.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing