Are you an Editor or Agent?
If you are an agent listed with us or an editor of a publication listed with us and are trying to log in to edit your listing, please be aware that only members of our admin team (the "Duotroopers") can update our listings. Use the "Report" links on the listing's page (below the cover art) to inform us of any changes that need to be made.
Most editors and agents don't have user accounts, unless they have signed up to use our other services.
Are you a Registered User?
If you are a registered user and are having trouble logging in, please follow these steps before reporting the problem to us.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Be sure to enter upper-case as upper-case and lower-case as lower-case.
- Check that your browser allows cookies from duotrope.com. If you don't know how to do this, check the Help files for your specific browser or run a web search.
- Check that the date and time are correctly set on your computer.
- Make sure the page has completely loaded before attempting to log in.
- Try logging in by entering your email and password and then clicking the Log In button (instead of hitting the Enter key).
- Try clearing your browser's cache and/or restarting your browser.
If you still can't log in after trying all the steps listed above, please send a Technical Problem Report and include the following information:
- The email address you used to sign up as a member.
- Your operating system.
- Your web browser (and version).
- A description of what happens when you try to log in. Does the page reload? Is your email address still in the text box after the page refreshes? Do you get any messages at all?
Have you forgotten your password?
Remember, editors and agents don't necessarily have user accounts (see top of page). If you are a registered user and you've forgotten your password, take to following steps to retrieve your password:
- On the Log In page, click the Forgot Password button.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up as a member.*
- Click the Get Password button.
- Within minutes, we will email you with instructions for resetting your password. Check your email. The link provided in the email is time-sensitive and will expire, so don't delay. (You can repeat this process if the link expires.)
* If you can no longer check email on that account, contact Customer Service
and explain the situation; be sure to let us know the email address you used to sign up and a current email address for you. For security purposes, we may ask you some questions to verify that it is your account.
If you haven't already signed up...
Sign up here!