Eerie River Publishing is a small independent publishing house based in Ontario, Canada, committed to developing and releasing high-quality works in all of the dark genres.
Important: Genre requirements vary; please check their current guidelines for details.
Limited Demographic: Submissions are restricted to Canadians.
Country of Publication & Year Established
||Established in 2020
|PPrint Publication ||Print Publication||
We are seeking high-quality stand alone novels and a potential novella series in the dark fantasy genre. We want unique, well-crafted worlds with compelling plots, exciting adventures, entertaining characters, and new dark fantasy concepts. We are drawn to the fantasy worlds with a grim heartwrenching twist. The perfect story would balance the light and the dark storyline with humour alongside the emotional twists and turns. In essence, if you can envoke a gambit of emotion throughout the story we will be hard-pressed to say no.
Open to fiction submissions through 07 April 2023* (approx. 9 days from now). 0
- Open to a broad Audience, including: Adults.
|FFantasy Fantasy||Subgenre: Dark Fantasy.|
|HHorror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Dark, Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Other (May vary).
|ANovella Novella||25,000 - 40,000 words.|
|NNovel Novel||40,000 - 100,000 words.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|?Unknown advance + ?Unknown royalties Unknown advance. Unknown royalties.|
| OK|| No|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our glossary.
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing