Established in 2008 by Gil Williamson, Mythaxis has always been focused on the fiction, with as little distraction as possible - no ads, no clutter, just words on the page to transport you somewhere else.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United Kingdom||Established in 2008
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
Fiction Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 23 January 2023* (approx. 45 days from now) through 30 January 2023. 0
- Open to a broad Audience.
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Mainstream.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Short Story Short Story||1,000 - 7,500 words.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Token payment (under 1 US cent per word) to Semi-pro payment (1-4.9 US cents per word) Pay ranges from Token payment (under 1 US cent per word) to Semi-pro payment (1-4.9 US cents per word).|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
Visual Art Closed
This project has permanently closed to submissions in this category.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing