The prize for the SHP Chapbook Competition is a cash award, publication, 20 copies of the publication, and a reading at The Hudson Valley Writers' Center.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Important: Limited Demographic: Submissions are restricted to those who have not yet published a collection of poems in book or chapbook form.
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 1990
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 15 February 2023* (approx. 6 days from now) through 15 June 2023. 1
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poetry Chapbook Poetry Chapbook||16 - 20 pages.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Semi-pro advance (US$200-1999) + No royalties Semi-pro advance (US$200-1999). No royalties.|
| OK|| OK|| No|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing