Gyroscope Review publishes fine contemporary poetry in a variety of forms and themes. We welcome both new and established writers.
Important: They close early if they hit their submission limit.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2014
Publication Media & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 4 x per year.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Published 4 x per year.
Open to poetry submissions through 01 June 2022* (approx. 6 days from now). 1
- Open to a broad Audience.
|General General||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Fantasy Fantasy||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Horror Horror||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Science Fiction Science Fiction||Open to all/most Subgenres.|
|Open to all/most Genres Open to all/most Genres|
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Other (May vary).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 4 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing