Glass Poetry Press
other projects related to this listing
Glass Poetry Press is a micro-press in Toledo, Ohio that publishes poetry chapbooks. We also publish the online poetry journal, Glass: A Journal of Poetry. Our chapbooks are hand-bound and side stapled with full-color card stock covers. Each chapbook is assigned an ISBN. Initial print run is 100 copies and each chapbook will be kept in print as long as there is sufficient demand, to be determined by the press.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
| United States
|Open to a broad Audience.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||
Poetry Temp Closed
We are interested in poetry that enacts the artistic and creative precision of glass. We are not bound by any specific aesthetic; our only mission is to publish collections of high quality writing. All styles, forms and schools of poetry are welcome, though easy rhymes and "light" verse are less likely to inspire us. We like poems that show a careful understanding of language, music, passion and creativity.
Will be open to submissions from 01 March 2019 (226.7 days from now) through 31 March 2019. 3
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poetry Chapbook Poetry Chapbook||15 - 25 pages.|
- We do not list pay specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary advance + No royalties No monetary advance. No royalties.|
| OK|| No|| Unknown|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Members
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including response statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing.
Last Updated: 24 Apr 2018
Last Audited: 30 Jan 2018 We audit each active listing twice a year.
Date Added: 07 Mar 2016
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Just remember…
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- For book publishers, it is standard to submit a cover letter, synopsis, and sample instead of the full manuscript. Do this unless otherwise instructed.
- Be professional, patient and persistent.