We receive a large variety of poems from around the world, ranging in topic, genre and approach. Entrants come from a wide variety of backgrounds and include new, experienced and very experienced writers. The judges read each poem with interest and careful attention. The anthology is edited with a great deal of care, enhancing its value for those whose work is included and providing great interest for readers.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Country of Publication
Publication Media & Contest Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 07 May 2022* (approx. 104 days from now) through 30 June 2022. 0
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Blank verse, Dramatic verse, Free verse, Lyric poetry, Narrative poetry, Persona poetry, Prose poetry, Sonnet.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics, including: Other (May vary).
|Poem Poem||Up to 30 lines.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| OK|| No|| Unknown|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing