The Pangolin Review
other projects related to this listing.
Do not submit here! This project is permanently closed to submissions (December 2022). We provide the following information as an archive.
We publish established writers, as well as beginners.
Country of Publication & Year Established
Mauritius||Established in 2017
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 6 x per year.
Poems can be about anything, but excessive violence and other unpleasant topics or genres will be rejected.
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Other (May vary).
|Poem Poem||Up to 30 lines; Up to 3 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
The Pangolin Review Submission Statistics
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing
Last Updated: 30 Dec 2022
Date Added: 11 Dec 2017
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is correct. It is not unusual for publications to evolve or close without notice. We do our best to keep up, but it isn't always possible. Duotrope listings do not imply endorsement or recommendation of the project being listed. Before submitting, you should use your own judgment to determine whether the project meets your standards.
- Always read the full guidelines provided by the publisher.
- Try to read at least one previous publication to get a better idea of what the editor would like to see.
- Unless the publisher's guidelines state otherwise, always use industry standard manuscript formatting.
- Be professional, patient, and persistent.