The Ars Poetica Prize recognizes the very best poetry about poetry. All winners receive monetary prizes, bragging rights, and publication in our summer issue. The return of this annual summer fundraiser helps support Riddled with Arrows Literary Journal. All proceeds will be paid forward to future contributors.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions.
Want more insight into the affiliated editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2018
Publication Medium & Contest Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Awarded 1 x per year.
Poetry Temp Closed
Reprints welcome, but work that has appeared before in Riddled with Arrows is not eligible.
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Literature/Books (Writing, See guidelines), Other (See guidelines).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known.|
- Winner's Prize:
- We list broad pay categories rather than prize specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem) Professional payment (US$50 or more per poem).|
| OK|| No|| OK|| OK|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing