Milk and Cake Press seeks to publish an eclectic collection of poems. We love language, the sounds it creates, and the power of it to name and shape. We welcome work from a diverse range of poets, including women, people of color, and those who identify as LGBTQIA. We will make inclusive decisions about the poets and poems we publish.
Fees Notice: This project charges fees (or requires purchases) for all submissions, and does not offer monetary payment for accepted submissions.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2019
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||
Poetry Temp Closed
- Open to a broad Audience, including: All ethnic groups/populations, Females, Lesbians/Gays.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Experimental poetry. Excluding: Light verse, Limerick.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Experimental, Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poetry Chapbook Poetry Chapbook||18 - 30 pages.|
|Poetry Collection Poetry Collection||48 - 70 pages.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary advance + No royalties No monetary advance. No royalties.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing