One Art aims to publish poetry that adds value to the life of our readers. A poem must not only be good, it must be lasting. Ask yourself what poems you return to again and again. Those are the poems we want to share with the world.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2020
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Unknown publication frequency.
- Dates: Rolling Deadlines: Check cutoff dates.
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms, including: Free verse, Short poetry. Excluding: Experimental poetry.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 5 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| No|| No||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing