We list other projects with similar titles. Please ensure you report any submissions under the correct listing.
We publish poetry (& other micro-texts) that explore what it is to live with good or poor mental health. We are especially interested in where self-care intersects with such priorities as: ecopoetics, postcolonialism, ekphrasis, progressive religion & secularism. We are an inclusive journal that welcomes established poets though we do have a special focus on publishing new & emerging voices (both old & young).
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication
Publication Medium & Frequency
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||Published 2 x per year.
- Open to a broad Audience, including: People living with mental health conditions.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary.
- Health/Medicine (Mental health, See guidelines), Society/Culture (See guidelines), Other (May vary, See guidelines).
|Poem Poem||No line limits known; Up to 5 pieces.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary payment No monetary payment.|
| OK|| No|| Unknown|| Unknown||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing