Welcome to the poetic adventure that is the Origami Poems Project. Free Poetry is our mantra. Free poets to share their poetry! The original poems you'll read are arranged on a single piece of paper to be folded, origami-style, into a palm-size, micro-chapbook. These books are yours for the printing, folding, reading, and sharing... Please Recycle to a Friend... With over eighty poets, we spread the collections primarily throughout Rhode Island and world-wide via the web.
Important: Wait six months between submissions.
Want more insight into the editors' preferences? Read our
Country of Publication & Year Established
United States||Established in 2009
|Electronic Publication ||Electronic Publication||
|Print Publication ||Print Publication||
Poetry Temp Closed
Will be open to submissions from 01 September 2022* (approx. 57 days from now) through 30 June 2023. 0
- Open to a broad Audience.
- Poetry Forms:
- Open to all/most Forms.
- Open to all/most Styles, including: Literary. Excluding: Dark.
- Open to all/most Topics.
|Poetry Chapbook Poetry Chapbook||Up to 6 pages.|
- We list broad pay categories rather than payment specifics. Check with the publisher for details.
|No monetary advance + No royalties No monetary advance. No royalties.|
| OK|| No|| No|| OK||Text format submissions |
- Always check guidelines for details and restrictions. If you aren't familiar with these terms, see our . glossary
* We do not know the time and/or timezone, so we cannot be more precise. Submit early to avoid disappointment.
More Information is Available to Subscribers:
Only the basic information for this listing is currently visible. If you want to learn more about this listing, including submission statistics (average response time, rejection percentage, acceptance percentage, etc.), you need to subscribe
. See a sample of what you're missing